- Be active (on at least once a week).
- Have a reasonably clean record, (A clean record for a month or if you have been warned that a ban may be put in progress, 7 days)
- To apply for chatmod and Rollback rights you must at least be 1 week old and have 10 edits, for Admin rights at least 1 month old and have 50 edits. To apply for b'crat rights you must have atleast 100 edits and have been on the wiki for 8 months.
- At least three admins/rollbacks must approve.
- Less than three admins/rollbacks must disapprove.
Requests for chatmod rights
Requests for Rollback Rights
DRAG0N DUD3 - Request not valid due to inactivity
I am requesting adminship rights. Although I am new to this wiki I have almost 60 edits including adding two pages and adding multiple pictures. I am also #3 on the leaderboard. Thanks for considering my request!
Ps. I will be on vacation until the 30th, so if you do nominate me and I dont respond, I am not being inactive.
- The Creator 15:15, October 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Umm... I'm not sure what to agree or disagree to this, cuz u've only been here for about 5-6 days, and yet you have almost 60 edits. I need to talk to Jack about this first. Josh-Son Of Hyperion (talk) 01:39, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Didn't the rules say that you have to have been on for at least a month to apply for Admin rights? and you've hardly been on for two weeks..... ~DoT the Waffle Queen (talk) 03:06, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Stop editing other peoples pages and I'll think about it. The Creator 07:15, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Also you need to have been here for a month, so try reaplying when you have The Creator 15:15, October 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Just so people know, user postition ranking doesn't really matter too much. The Creator 10:57, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
- The Creator 09:46, December 24, 2012 (UTC)